I am an avid soccer enthusiast, in the past playing and coaching, and now staying close to all the action as a referee. I understand the rigors of playing College Soccer (my two children play in College) and how to prevent injuries from ruining your season. With almost 30 years of Orthopaedic Physical Therapy experience and my life-long love of soccer, I believe that I am eminently qualified to help players, parents, coaches and Club Officials with the following.
1. Training to prevent injuries and improve ability on the field.
2. Recognition of common minor injuries and how to deal with them.
3. Physical Therapy for the more serious injuries including pre and post surgical care.
4. Planning and implementing strategies to ensure speedy return to the game without re-injury.
5. Communication with trainers regarding training techniques to prevent and deal with injuries.
I will provide a personal and comprehensive exercise regime for you that is based on evidence and research.
I am available for personal consultation or to speak to your team or club.